Thursday, April 17, 2008

DDD has a new home!

Diapers, Dogs and Daypacks has a new home everyone! It's now called Nature For Kids . I'm just finishing up building the site. Let me know what you think. I'm so totally up for recommendations. The site will have a lot of the same posts I've done here but I'll get caught up soon and post some new stuff. If you have DDD linked on your blog or internet explorer favorites be sure to change the site address so you can keep checking in easily. Thanks for all your support so far everybody. I really appreciate it. Above all I hope DDD helps kids get outdoors more! Oh and DDD is not dead. I'll work it in somehow. People just don't search for diapers and dogs in the same sentence on the internet very much, you know what I mean. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Thanks for your comment on my photo blog! Yes, it makes sense who you are. How fun that you found me. ;) I didn't even know Aunt Linda had my blog. My mom probably sent it to her. :) Your blog has a lot of great resources and fun ideas on it. I plan to visit soon... especially to see those tips on outdoor photography. :)

Have a great weekend!
~ Lisa